Shipping rates are calculated during the check out process. These rates are obtained from the shipper you choose based on the weight of the items and the zip code of the delivery address. If you have created an account, shipping rates can be checked at any time by clicking on the check out button of the shopping cart.
1. Packages weighing less than 13 ounces are generally shipped by US Postal Services' First Class Mail. Packages weighing more than 13 ounces but not more than 16 ounces are likely to be shipped by US Postal Services' Priority Mail.
Packages weighing more than 16 ounces are shipped by Fedex Ground to commercial addresses and by Fedex Smartpost to residential addresses, unless otherwise requested.
2. If you have requested a specific shipping method, we will consider it but our preferred shipping method is by Fedex Smartpost to addresses in the USA for 2-7 day delivery. If you would like shipment by Fedex Home Delivery for faster delivery, please indicate your preference in the comment box. Fedex Home Delivery can cost up to 50% more than Fedex Smartpost and we will add the extra charges to your card. If you would like faster delivery without having to pay more, we can ship your order to the nearest Fedex authorized center where it will be held for 5 days for pick up. Usually these centers are at Walgreens or Fedex Office locations. If you would like this option please indicate this in the comment box.
3. International shipments can be shipped by USPS International Priority, USPS Express Mail, DHL or by Fedex methods. International priority shipments cannot be tracked online but Express Mail does provide tracking.
4. We do ship to APO, FPO addresses by USPS and to Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories by USPS unless otherwise requested.
5. Fedex Home Delivery requires a physical street address. Fedex Ground is only for commercial addresses. Fedex Smartpost will deliver to street addresses and post office boxes.
6. We will send you a tracking number after sending out your shipment, if you have provided us an email address.
We strive to ship out all orders within 24 hours.
If you would rather not have your package left outside your front door, here are your options:
A. Ask for signature confirmation delivery in the comments box while placing your order. The carriers charge extra for this service and these costs will be added to your card.
B. Have the package shipped to your work address. The package will also arrive faster since we will ship by Fedex Ground instead of Fedex Smartpost and there will be no additional cost.
C. Ask for pick-up from a nearby Fedex authorized location such as Fedex Office or Walgreens. This will also get the package to you faster and there will be no additional cost.