The 'Andalusia' fruit holder combines simple clean lines and great functionality in a visually stimulating and modern design. A sturdy rectangular frame with two hooks can hold bunches of bananas or grapes while the long tray holds plenty of fruits without the need to stack. The frame and tray can be used as separate holders or nested easily to make a combination banana and fruit holder. The tray is long enough to be placed over the sink while fruits are washed. It can then be placed on the dish rack to drain the water off through holes in the tray. It makes a stunning statement on your kitchen counter holding fruits or vegetables or as a centerpiece on your dining table. The top bar doubles as a handle for carrying.
Dimensions: Frame: 7 inches (17.8cm) long, 7.25 inches (18.4 cm) wide and 13 inches (33 cm) tall. Tray 20 inches (50.8 cm) long, 6 inches (15.2 cm) wide and 1.75 inches ( 4.4 cm) high.
Materials: Acrylic tray, polypropylene frame, stainless steel hooks. Colors: Tray in clear or translucent daisy yellow, Frame matte black.
Weight: Tray 1 lb (0.45 kg), Frame 1 lb (0.45 kg).
This item needs assembly requiring a Phillips screwdriver.
The Andalusia Fruit Holder is named after the rich fruit producing region of Spain. This product has components sourced from China.
US Patent D548,533 S
Available in clear or translucent yellow
- Combines 3 products in one: a banana holder, fruit holder and a serving tray
- Has 2 hooks which can be used for hanging fruits like banana or grapes
- Can be used effectively as a vegetable basket
- Fruit tray can be taken out and used as a serving tray
- Frame can be used independently for hanging fruits or vegetables
- Allows desired fruit to be taken leaving other fruit untouched
Andalusia Fruit Holder and Serving Tray
- Brand: Zojila
- Product Code: Andalusia
- Availability: In Stock