Shipping rates are calculated during the check out process. These rates are obtained from the shipper you choose based on the weight of the items and the zip code of the delivery address. If you have created an account, shipping rates can be checked at any time by clicking on the check out button of the shopping cart.
1. Packages weighing less than 13 ounces are generally shipped by US Postal Services' First Class Mail. Packages weighing more than 13 ounces but not more than 16 ounces are likely to be shipped by US Postal Services' Priority Mail.
Packages weighing more than 16 ounces are shipped by Fedex Ground to commercial addresses and by Fedex Smartpost to residential addresses, unless otherwise requested.
2. If you have requested a specific shipping method, we will consider it but our preferred shipping method is by Fedex to addresses in the USA.
3. International shipments can be shipped by USPS International Priority, USPS Express Mail, DHL or by Fedex methods. International priority shipments cannot be tracked online but Express Mail does provide tracking.
4. We do ship to APO, FPO addresses by USPS and to Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories by USPS unless otherwise requested.
5. Fedex Home Delivery requires a physical street address. Fedex Ground is only for commercial addresses. Fedex Smartpost will deliver to street addresses and post office boxes.
6. We will send you a tracking number after sending out your shipment, if you have provided us an email address.
We strive to ship out all orders within 24 hours. Fedex Smartpost usually delivers in 2-7 days.
If you would rather not have your package left outside your front door, please ask for signature confirmation delivery in the comments box while placing your order. You also have the option of having the package shipped to your work address.